Assessment appointments and further support

You are here

Applications for Universal Credit are done online. To begin an application, click here. To make a new claim for ‘New Style’ ESA, you will also need to apply online. Click here for more information

Further Support

For support making a new claim, you can contact Citizens Advice Help to Claim service. For more information click here if you are in England and Wales or here if you are in Scotland. 
For problems with an existing claim, you can speak with your work coach via your online journal, or you can call the Universal Credit helpline on 0800 328 5644.




Sort Number: