Returning voluntarily to your country of origin

You are here

If you would like to return to your country and require support with the process, you can contact the Voluntary Returns Service (VRS) at the Home Office to see if they can help you:

This service is usually available to those with an irregular immigration status (e.g. those who have overstayed their visa), those who have withdrawn or want to withdraw an asylum application or other application to stay in the UK.

You may be subject to a re-entry ban by returning through the Voluntary Returns Service. More information is available on the link provided above.

The Voluntary Return Scheme is implemented by Immigration Enforcement in the Home Office which means that you are sharing your details with them if you choose to apply. If you withdraw your application or don’t follow the application process then your details may be referred to an enforcement team.

Sort Number: